Link your bank account to your Joom account and select Bank as your preferred payout method to receive payouts.
How to link your bank account to your Joom account?
- Go to the Merchant Panel and click your name in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Payout Settings > Payout Method > Add New Method.
- Choose Bank as a type of payout method and create a custom name for it.
- Enter your account number (IBAN) and select the country where the bank is located. IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is a standard international numbering system developed to identify an overseas bank account. It is an alphanumeric number containing information that identifies a bank, country, and account number. The number starts with a two-digit country code, then 2 numbers, followed by up to 35 alphanumeric characters.
- Enter the bank name in English and in your native language.
- Provide BIC and SWIFT. A SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) number is an alphanumeric number containing information that identifies a bank and a branch. It can be 8 or 11 characters long, depending on which bank office it refers to. Please fill in 11 characters. If only 8 characters are provided, then add XXX at the end.
- Indicate a minimum payout amount. Please refer to Payout Settings to learn more about it.
- Click Save.
After saving, you will be able to edit the payout method information in the future.
Don’t forget to select your bank account as a payout method for your payout channel to receive payouts. Please refer to Payout Settings to learn more.
The bank and merchant's accounts should maintain US dollars.