How to Connect a Bank Account to Joom Account?
Link your bank account to your Joom account and select Bank as your preferred payment method to receive payouts.
How to link your bank account to your Joom account?
- Go to Merchant Panel and click your name on the right upper corner.
- Choose Payment Settings > Payment Method > Add New Method.
- Choose Bank as a type of payment method and create a custom name for it.
- Enter your account number (IBAN) and select the country where the bank is located. IBAN (International Bank Account number) is a standard international numbering system developed to identify an overseas bank account. It is an alphanumeric number containing information that identifies a bank, country, and account number. The number starts with a two-digit country code, then 2 numbers, followed by up to 35 alphanumeric characters.
- Enter bank name in English and in native.
- Provide BIC and SWIFT. SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) number is an alphanumeric number containing information that identifies a bank and a branch. It can be 8 or 11 characters long, depending on which bank office it refers to. Please fill in 11 characters. If only 8 characters provided, then add XXX at the end.
- Click Save.
Don’t forget to select your bank account as a payment method for your payment channel to receive payouts. Please refer to Payment Settings to learn more.
Bank and merchant's account should maintain US dollar currency.
Please sign in to leave a comment.