An order label is a label that contains sender and receiver’s information. You can get the order labels generated by Joom system that are ready to be printed from Merchant Panel and affixed to a package in your shipment. Please note that printing the order labels in bulk is not available yet.
If you use the order labels as shipping labels, you need to get mail stickers with tracking numbers and barcodes from the post office to track your packages.
Customers orders can get lost if the order labels on the packages are not made carefully and do not include the full information. So, we prepared a complete guide to fulfilling orders using Joom labels.
How to send orders using Joom order labels
- Get mail stickers with tracking numbers and barcodes in post office.
- Get your order from a customer on Joom Marketplace and print out the label from Merchant Panel (Order > Order ID > Download label) and attach it to your package.
- Attach a sticker with tracking number and barcode to the same package.
- Fulfil an order and provide tracking number in merchant panel.
- Please note, if you send several orders within one package, you can first fulfil them and then generate one order label for all orders. The order label will contain information about all orders with the same tracking number in it.