Along with participating in regular Platform promotions, all Joom merchants can create Merchant Discount promotions and attract more customers with the best prices for the products. Once the promo is running, anyone who sees the product may buy it discounted.
Which Products Can Participate in the Promotion?
In general, all products of all categories can be added to this promotion, except for the EDLP products. When you add products to your promotion, the EDLP products will not be displayed in the list of available products. If you try to add such products using a product ID, the system will give an error.
The selected discount will be applied to all participation products with an Available for promo status.
How to create a Merchant Discount Promotion?
- In Merchant Panel, go to Marketing > Promotions and click Create Promotion in the right upper corner.
- In General Info, select Merchant Discount and enter any custom name, customers will not see it.
- Select Start date and End date for your promotion and click Add Products.
- Select products you intend to add. There are 2 ways how to do it.
- In the Product IDs tab, you can add multiple product IDs. Use a comma, a white space, or a break between IDs in a series.
- In the Select Products tab, you can just tick the boxes of products you want to add and click Add Selected. Tip: Use filters to quickly navigate through your products.
Set up the size of discount size.If you wish to delete products from the promotion, please consider using the checkbox column to select them and click Delete.
Don't forget to save changes.