A product instruction is a file with critical information about how to use your product safely and effectively. Providing this document reduces the quantity of refunds because it helps customers to understand a product fully.
How to add a product instruction?
- Go to Documents > Add Document > Product Instruction.
- Give a name to a document, which will make it easier to find it later on.
- Select a product type from the Products drop-down menu. It will help us to determine a product category. Note that you can upload one instruction for one product type.
- Upload your file and choose an instruction language. You can upload a single file in multiple languages, or you can upload several files for each language.
- Read the terms of uploading product instructions and tick the box.
- Click Save. Your document will undergo a review. We check the content of a file, a product type and languages.
- Find your uploading on the Document page and check its status. If it's approved, you can connect it with a product.
- Click a name of your document. A page with the details will open.
- Add a product to link your instruction to it.
By uploading an electronic product instruction, you consent to include the instruction in selected language on the parcels. It’s mandatory for products that are sold in the EU.