1) Go to the Registration Page;
2) Enter your email;
3) Click on ▼ to open the list of the available countries and choose the country your company is registered in (South Korea);
4) Click on the Next button;
5) You will receive a system message in your email with a link to verify the email you provided (Subject: Joom 회원가입);
6) Open the email and click on the verification link to get redirected to the account settings page
⚠️PLEASE NOTE: If you haven't receive an email, check your spam folder, request it again following the Click Here to Re-send Link, or change your e-mail by clicking on the Wrong Email link;
7) Create a password and account name. Don't forget to read the terms and policies and tick the checkboxes;
8) Click on the Next button;
⚠️PLEASE NOTE: You also can find the terms and policies above here: Terms of Service, Intellectual Property Policy, Joom Ads Terms of Service, Joom Logistics Shipment & Delivery Terms;
9) Congratulations, you have created the Joom account! Learn more about how to set up your account in this article. After you successfully sign up, you will also receive an email with the details about the next steps.
You will need to:
Provide the general information about your company on the Settings page;
Fill in the KYC Profile and send it to review on the KYC Profile page. Please refer to the article to learn more;
Wait until your profile is approved in order to link the Payment Method;
You can also work on our platform via API integration. Please refer to the What is Joom API? article to learn more.