You can restrict your products displaying to users from certain countries using the Blocked countries feature.
The countries that are not covered by Joom Logistics are disabled by default for new merchants. They can ship orders only to the countries covered by Joom Logistics.
When we see that a new merchant gets more familiar with working on Joom, then they will be able to enable the countries not covered by Joom Logistics and ship there in the future.
How to disable a country?
- Go to the Settings page in your account.
- Click on the Allowed Countries & Regions tab.
- You will see two lists:
- Allowed Countries & Regions;
- Disallowed Countries and Regions.
"Allowed Countries" refers to the countries where your products are available for purchase. Excluding a country from this list means that your products will not be displayed to customers located there. In other words, you will not receive any new orders from the blocked country.
Once you block a country by clicking on the Disallow button, it will appear in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list. If you want to allow the country again, click on the Allow button next to its name in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list.
- The Allowed Countries list updates automatically, newly added countries will be allowed by default;
- Countries covered by Joom Logistics are allowed by default and can be disallowed;
- You can block shipping countries for each product variant one by one. Please refer to the article Shipping Price by Country to learn more details.