The Blocked Countries feature allows you to restrict your products displaying to users from certain countries, and ensure that you will not receive orders from blocked countries.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: For the new merchants on Joom the countries not covered by Joom Logistics are disabled by default in the Merchant Panel settings. It means that you will be able to ship the orders only to the countries covered by Joom Logistics.
When we see that the new merchant gets more familiar with working on Joom, then he will be able to enable the countries not covered by Joom Logistics and ship there in the future.
How to Block Certain Countries
- Go to the Settings page in your account;
- Click on the Allowed Countries & Regions tab;
- You will see two lists:
- Allowed Countries & Regions;
- Disallowed Countries and Regions.
"Allowed Countries" refers to the countries where your products are available for purchase. Excluding a country from this list means that your products will not be displayed to customers located there. In other words, you will not receive any new orders from the blocked country.
Once you block a country by clicking on the Disallow button, it will appear in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list. If you want to allow the country again, click on the Allow button next to its name in the Disallowed Countries & Regions list.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- The Allowed Countries list updates automatically, newly added countries will be allowed by default;
- Countries covered by Joom Logistics are allowed by default and can be disallowed;
- You can block shipping countries for each product variant one by one. Please refer to the article Shipping Price by Country to learn more details.