Please, note, that mass downloading feature is available through CSV only.
How to mass-download labels via CSV?
If you want to download all the JL labels for recently fulfilled orders in a bulk, please follow the following steps:
- Download the list of unfulfilled orders.
- Filter orders required for online fulfilment only.
- Request labels by typing 1 in “ship online” column and Joom Logistics in "Shipping provider" column
- Save the file as CSV.
- Upload the file to your merchant panel.
- In response to file uploading the system will generate the PDF file of JL labels for recently uploaded orders.
- Click download button to get the file.
Each file can include maximum 50 labels. So, if you upload 55 labels, the system will generate 2 files with 50 and 5 labels inside.
Orders’ Labels in the final PDF file will be exactly in the same order, as orders in the CSV file, which you will upload.
If you fulfill offline orders together with online, they will just be ignored in the file of JL labels.
In case of error with any order, the system will ignore it and won’t issue label for it. So, the labels order will be broken.
This action can be done only once before the order is fulfilled.