Discount for subscription is a tool allowing a merchant to attract more followers to the shop. The more followers a store has, the higher the chance new customers will buy products from the store.
|📌 This feature is available only for Top stores.
How does it work?
When customers open a store page with the feature enabled, they will be offered a discount coupon in exchange for following the store and receiving its updates. Joom provides a discount on JL shipping so that the total discount for the customer is 10% (including shipping).
Once customers agree to receive the coupon, the discount will be applied to their purchase from the store. A customer can get only one discount coupon valid for 7 days.
We ask customers to enable push notifications first, so they can get the discount and receive updates on the store in the future.
Please note: If a product is a part of several offers, the discounts are added up. Keep in mind that subscription discount is available only once for newly subscribed followers.
How customers see the Discount for subscription in the Joom App:
|Get discount pop-up on the store page
|Get discount pop-up on the product page
Coupon’s detailed information
|Discount for subscription applied in the cart
How to enable the feature?
- In Merchant Panel, go to Marketing > Discount for Subscription.
- In Discount for subscription, you can check which stores the feature is available for. Also, you can see detailed information on the promoted stores once it gets new followers.
- Turn on a store you want to enable the feature for. If you would rather not activate a store for the promotion, you can turn it off.
It may take some additional time to actual enabling or disabling the feature once the store is turned on or off. As the discount coupon is valid for 7 days, you may get orders with subscription discount applied after disabling the promotion feature.
How to edit the promotion with the feature applied?
- Go to Marketing > Discount for Subscription and select a promotion you want to edit.
- On the promotion page, click Edit Promotion.
- Set the discount size. The available discount range is 10-15%. You can also disable the promotion by switching the toggle at this step if you need to.
- Click Save.
How to check the orders with a subscription discount applied?
In Merchant Panel, go to Orders > Add Filter > Discount Types > Subscription Discount.
You can also check the subscription discount amount on the specific order page.