Customers identify you and your products by the store name, therefore it's incredibly important.
When naming a store, pay attention to Joom’s restrictions on store names.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: The platform’s team responsible for moderation has the right to close stores that violate store name rules.
Store name requirements are the following:
- Store name must be short and understandable, so the customers can easily identify the store;
- Store name should not exceed 50 characters;
- Store name must be unique on the platform;
- Store name must be provided using Latin alphabet and corresponding system of numeration;
- Store name cannot begin with a dot "." or a comma ",";
- It is prohibited to:
- mention brand names or words associated with other brands, unless authorized by the trademark owners;
- mention names of famous cross-border platforms or third-party brand names, such as Joom, Amazon, Aliexpress, Paypal, Ebay, Apple;
- claim the store is authorized by mentioning the following words: Authorised, authorized, авторизованный;
- claim the store is official by mentioning the following words: Official, официальный, Oficial, Offical;
- mention the following words: Store, Superstore, Shop, магазин, Shopping, Shopper, Shoper;
- mention the following words: Flagship, Brand;
Store name suggestions are the following:
- Mentioning a specialization of your store can help attract the attention of the target audience. For example: DAGEZI Outdoor Sports, Bimoo Fishing Tackle, Jessup Beauty;
- Avoid store names that are difficult to read for the customers:
|Bad example of a store name
||Good example of a store name
- MISS ROSE;
How to Name a Store?
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- Choose a store you want to edit, you can use filters to select a specific store;
3. Click on the Edit Store button;
4. Fill in the store name (Title);
5. Don't forget to click on the Save button in the bottom of the page.
You can name a store while creating a store as well. Please refer to the article How to Open a New Store？ for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.