Consolidating Orders via CSV File
How to Consolidate Orders Shipped Offline via CSV File?
- Indicate the Order ID for the orders you want to consolidate;
- Create a new CSV file with the following columns: Order ID, Shipping Provider, Tracking number;
- Provide the same tracking number and shipping provider for all orders to be consolidated;
3. Save the CSV file;
4. Go to the Orders page in your Joom account and upload the file to the system.
How to Consolidate Orders Shipped Online via CSV File?
❗ Only Approved orders can be consolidated. Once the order is fulfilled it must be shipped individually.
- Export Unfulfilled Orders;
- Enter 1 in the Ship Online column for all orders to be fulfilled via online shipping;
- Fill in Joom Logistics the Shipping Provider column;
- Enter the same values (numbers and/or letters) in the field Shipment Group for the orders to be consolidated. For example: abc, 123, abc123.
❗ Please check the weight of orders. Order exceeding 2 kg will not be grouped.
6. Save the CSV file;
7. Go to the Orders page in your Joom account and upload the file to the system.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: You can find your uploaded files on the Uploads page in the My Files section in your Joom account. Please read the article My Files for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.