How to Consolidate Orders Shipped Offline via CSV File?
- Indicate the Order ID for the orders you want to consolidate;
- Create a new CSV file with the following columns: Order ID, Shipping Provider, Tracking number;
- Provide the same tracking number and shipping provider for all orders to be consolidated;
3. Save the CSV file;
4. Go to the Orders page in your Joom account and upload the file to the system.
How to Consolidate Orders Shipped Online via CSV File?
❗ Only Approved orders can be consolidated. Once the order is fulfilled it must be shipped individually.
- Export Unfulfilled Orders;
- Enter 1 in the Ship Online column for all orders to be fulfilled via online shipping;
- Fill in Joom Logistics the Shipping Provider column;
- Enter the same values (numbers and/or letters) in the field Shipment Group for the orders to be consolidated. For example: abc, 123, abc123.
❗ Please check the weight of orders. Order exceeding 2 kg will not be grouped.
6. Save the CSV file;
7. Go to the Orders page in your Joom account and upload the file to the system.