In order to start shipping with Joom Logistics you should learn these main points and issues:
1) What is Joom logistics (JL)?
2) What are the main JL shipping destinations?
For now JL ships orders to Russia, Germany, France.
Netherlands, Spanish, UK and Italian markets are coming soon.
3) Is using JL obligatory?
Yes, it is. For all the destinations, that JL is covering, it's obligatory
4) What is the Maximum parcel weight for shipping ?
2kg including packaging, there is no minimum weight
5) What are the Maximum dimensions of the parcel?
Max dimensions sum (length+weight+height): 90cm,
max greatest dimension: 60 cm
6) What should I do, if my parcel is 2+kg and bigger than maximum dimensions?
Ship it offline with any other logistics company.
7) Is there any types of products I can’t ship with JL?
Yes, we don’t accept for the delivery batteries, products with batteries, magnetized Items, perfumes and flammable
8) Should I print the label myself?
Yes, you need to print the label yourself and stick to the parcel. See instructions, how to fulfill order online.
9) What is the required label size?
10) What should I do, if the label consists of 2 barcodes/labels.
Print out both of them and stick to different sides of the box. (Shipments to Russia may include two labels). Barcode should be clearly visible.
11) Where is the warehouse, where I should ship the orders?
Daijin express Co.LTD. Daijin BLDG 19,Shinchon-Ro,2An-Gil. Mapo-Gu,Seoul Korea
Zip code 04056.
Contact Person: Warehouse manager B.C KO(firstname.lastname@example.org).
12) Whom can I contact at the warehouse?
Gardenia, Kakao talk ID : DJW7