In order to start shipping with Joom Logistics you should learn these main points and issues:
1) What is Joom logistics (JL)?
2) What are the main JL shipping destinations?
For now JL ships orders to 19 European Countries (France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Estonia, Greece, Czech Republic, Austria, Sweden, Portugal, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Denmark, Belgium, Hungary, Netherlands, Finland, Romania, Italy) + Russia (Shipping channel to Russia is currently unavailable, offline shipping is recommended)
3) Is using JL obligatory?
Yes, it is. For all the destinations, that JL is covering, it's obligatory
4) What is the Maximum parcel weight for shipping ?
2kg including packaging, there is no minimum weight
5) What are the Maximum dimensions of the parcel?
Max dimensions sum (length+weight+height): 90cm,
max greatest dimension: 60 cm
6) What should I do, if my parcel is 2+kg and bigger than maximum dimensions?
Ship it offline with any other logistics company.
7) Is there any types of products I can’t ship with JL?
Yes, we don’t accept for the delivery batteries, products with batteries, magnetized Items, perfumes and flammable
8) Should I print the label myself?
Yes, you need to print the label yourself and stick to the parcel. See instructions, how to fulfill order online.
9) What is the required label size?
10) What should I do, if the label consists of 2 barcodes/labels.
Print out both of them and stick to different sides of the box. (Shipments to Russia may include two labels). Barcode should be clearly visible.
11) Where is the warehouse? Where should I ship the orders?
JL Warehouse address:
Daijin express Co.LTD. Daijin BLDG 19, Shinchon-Ro, 2An-Gil. Mapo-Gu, Seoul Korea
Zip code 04056.
Contact Person: Warehouse manager B.C KO (email@example.com).
Gardenia, Kakao Talk ID : DJW7
Please use warehouse contacts only in urgent situations, for all inquiries reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org
12) What are the working hours?
Open: Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Closed: Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and holidays.
Please note that packages are being prepared for departure on Wednesday and therefore can't be scanned. So please carefully check the remaining time for order fulfillment and don't deliver packages when fulfillment deadline is close.
13) What is fulfillment deadline?
Current Joom requirements for order fulfillment is 7 working days after the order was created. In case the product was not delivered to the warehouse in 7 working days (9 calendar) after the creation date, the order is automatically cancelled and money will be refunded to the customer.