"Offline Shipping" is one of the methods of fulfilling orders. If an order does not meet the requirements to fulfill online, this order can be fulfilled offline. Please read article What is "Online Shipping" for more details.
How to Use Offline Shipping?
There are three ways to use Offline shipping:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via CSV file;
- via Joom API.
Using Offline Shipping via Merchant Panel
- Open the Orders page in your Joom account;
- Choose an order you want to fulfill. You can use order filters to find the order quickly;
- Click on the Ship Offline button. If there is no Ship Offline button, the order can be shipped only online;
4. Choose a Shipping Provider from the list;
5. Fill in the tracking number.
6. Click on the Fulfill button.
Using Offline Shipping via CSV File
Please read the article Fulfilling Orders via CSV File for more details.
Using Offline Shipping via Joom API
Please refer to the related API guide for more details.