How to fulfill online orders?
“Online Shipping” is the most convenient order fulfilling method.
By the "Online Shipping"we mean Joom Logistics
When shipping orders online you will get the labels and tracking numbers generated by Joom system. You should print out the labels, put them on the packages, and then pass them to the company, which is responsible for the pick-up service.
How to Use Online Shipping?
There are three ways you can use Online Shipping:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via CSV File;
- via Joom API.
Using Online Shipping via Merchant Panel
Open the Orders page in your Joom account and choose the order waiting for shipping;
- Click on the Request Online Shipping button;
3. Select the shipping carrier: Joom Logistics;
4. Click on the Fulfill button:
5. Download the PDF shipping label.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: You cannot use shipping labels other than generated by the Joom system. Merchants using self-generated shipping labels will be punished accordingly. Please read the article Platform Rule Violation and Penalty for more details.
Using Online Shipping via CSV File
You can fulfill orders in batches via CSV but will not be able to obtain labels in batches. After successfully uploading the CSV file, you will have to obtain the shipping labels of the order awaiting delivery on the Orders page in your Joom account or using ERP system.
- Open the Orders page in your Joom account;
- Click on the Manage Orders button and choose Export Unfulfilled Orders. You can find the file on the Downloads page in the My Files section. Please refer to the article My Files for more information;
3. Open the file and indicate the Order ID of the orders you want to ship online;
4. Enter 1 in the column Ship Online for all the orders to be fulfilled online;
5. Enter the shipping provider - Joom logistics. The column Shipment Group can be filled, if you want to consolidate orders.
6. Save the CSV file and upload it to the Joom's system: go to the Orders page, click on the Manage Orders button and choose Upload CSV File of Fulfilled Orders.
Using Online Shipping via Joom API
Please check the related API documentation:
The API Interface of Joom Logistics is open, and the ERP system can complete docking autonomously.
Please check whether the ERP system has been fully docked, the shipment can be correctly marked, the online order has been consolidated etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.