There are three ways to fulfil an order online:
- You can fulfil an order manually one by one directly in the Merchant Panel;
- You can fulfil orders in bulk with files;
- You can use Joom API.
How to fulfil an order directly in the Merchant Panel?
- Go to Orders and select an order you want to ship online.
- Click Request Online Shipping and choose Joom Logistics in the Shipping carrier drop-down menu.
- Provide required information and click Fulfill.
- Download the shipping label. Note: you can only use shipping labels generated by the Joom system.
How to fulfil orders in bulk with files?
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Export Unfulfilled Orders.
- Download the file with the exported orders on the My Files > Downloads page.
- Open the file and indicate orders ID.
- Type Joom Logistics in the Shipping provider column.
- Type 1 in the Ship Online column for all the orders to be fulfilled online.
- You can also identify the pickup address ID to request the package collection service.
- Save the file and upload it back to the Joom's system (Orders > Manage Orders > Upload CSV File of Fulfilled Orders).
How to fulfil an order via Joom API?
Use the API v3 documentation to ship your orders online.