1. What are the benefits of shipping via Joom Logistics?
The more merchants use Joom Logistics, the better Joom platform controls the shipping process, which means:
- Promptly solving problems;
- Protecting the interests of customers;
- Avoiding the negative impact on the customers' experience;
- Increasing the repurchasing rate;
- Significantly improving the platform competitiveness.
2. What if a merchant doesn't use Joom Logistics?
If Joom notices that a merchant doesn't use Joom Logistics with an intention to cover some fraud actions, the platform has the right to stop displaying the products of that merchant. Joom will inform merchant in this case.
3. Why is using Joom Logistics mandatory for registered mail?
Since the platform wants to fully address the problems that logistics may cause, it must comprehensively monitor the logistics performance of all products, whether it is a standard mail or registered mail.
4. What products should be shipped via Joom Logistics?
All products meet the requirements must be shipped via Joom Logistics.
5. What is a pick-up service?
JOOM currently doesn't provide any pick up services in Korea.
You need to send your parcels to our Warehouse in Seoul at least 2 times a week. With the increase of the number of parcels shipped via JL, we will definitely introduce pick up service.
6. How to deal with Joom Logistics refunded parcels?
If the order fulfilled online was not delivered or got lost, the merchant gets full refund for the product in the sum of Declared Value set by the merchant.
7. Is there any discount for shipping large volume of orders via Joom Logistics?
Joom Logistics doesn't provide any discount, as there has been no precedent of shipping large volume of orders via Joom Logistics.
8. Why is there a strict 10x15 cm size to the shipping labels?
The shipping labels' size is set by the shipping providers. If other shipping label format are used, scanning the bar code may fail. The platform cannot guarantee that using other shipping labels will not cause any problems.
Using not platform-generated shipping labels is considered to be a serious violation. Please read the article Platform Rule Violation and Penalty for more details.
9. Is there a way to print JL shipping labels in batches?
Yes! You can get labels in bulk after fulfilling orders via CSV and uploading them in the Orders page. More details in Mass-download of JL shipping labels via CSV article.
You can also get the shipping labels using Joom API. Please read Get Order Shipping Label for more details.
10. How long is the JL delivery period?
The exact delivery period depends on local post offices. We expect a 10-day delivery to Europe and 16-day to Russia.
11. Is it possible to block a specific country?
You can use the blocked countries feature in this case.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: countries covered by Joom Logistics cannot be blocked.
12. Is shipping via Joom Logistics more expensive than other shipping options?
Even though the platform intends to provide the best logistics services possible, we are doing our best to keep the prices as low as K-packet from Korea Post and even lower.
13. How to settle Joom Logistics shipping fees?
Joom logistics obtains shipping fee directly from the customers, you are not affected by the process.
14. Who pays for logistics in case of shipping with JL?
We charge customers directly.
15. What does the Logistics price depend on?
Shipping prices depend on weight, we have 100 g step.
16. If I get 2+ orders from one customer, can I pack it together and ship as one parcel?
Yes you can, but be careful total weight cannot exceed 2 kg!
17. If the parcel is not collected by the customer, will it be returned?
No, we demolish these parcels and refund you the Declared Value.
18. What is the shipping class of shipments from Korea?
Registered mail only.
19. What is the expected delivery time?
Approximately 10 days to Europe and 15 days to Russia.