Now you can edit your shipping prices and set different values for all the allowed countries you are shipping to! Each product variant can be now shipped with various shipping prices. This new feature:
- Gives you an opportunity to discover new international markets - you can finally enable new shipping destinations with custom shipping prices for every products,
- Helps you optimize the sales and regulate the prices better,
- You can also disable\enable specific allowed countries as the shipping destinations for each product variant.
In this article you will learn about:
How to set new shipping prices?
- Manually through the Merchant Panel for each product variant
- Through our new APIv3 endpoint.
- Mass-upload via CSV
Please note: You can set different shipping prices only for the Enabled Allowed countries. You can enable new shipping destinations in your Account Settings.
What happens to shipping prices that were applied to the allowed countries before the launch of this feature?
The shipping price, that was applied for all the destination-countries before has been automatically set as your "Default price" for all the allowed countries.
If your shipping prices hadn't been previously stated - then the Default prices value is 0, therefore all you products are being shipped to the allowed countries with these shipping prices.
Please note: If both default shipping price and custom prices for each variant are not stated - your product cannot be sold or shipped.
*You can delete the default shipping price or the 0 value and leave this field empty. However, you need to fill out shipping prices manually for each variant in order for them to be sold.
How can you check the offline shipping prices per countries you have set in your account (via CSV)?
- Press the Export shipping prices button and download the CSV file.
Please note: while uploading the file all the filters used with the product-list would be considered and applied too
- This uploaded CSV file will contain info for the countries that are set up as destinations for at least 1 product,
- You would see the disabled countries in this CSV file as well, only they will have the "disabled" status in the "shipping price"column,
- In case you have international warehouses, please select one in the filters, the CSV files are being generated separately for each individual warehouse.
How to edit your offline shipping prices by countries (via CSV)?
To set separate shipping prices for different countries, fill in following columns in the given CSV file:
- product SKU ( SKUs of the products you want to edit)
- variant SKU (SKUs of the product variants you want to edit. IT IS NOT REQUIRED when editing products shipping prices by country)
- Country shipping price (custom shipping price you want to set for a specific country/
PLEASE NOTE: The word “country” in the header should be changed to the two-letter country identifier-code)
- If you want to disable the country for a certain product, please fill in a “disabled” word instead of the price amount in the "Shipping price"column
When you finish setting shipping price by country, save the file and upload it back to the platform:
- Go to the Products page in the Merchant panel;
- Click on the Manage Products and select Edit Shipping Prices;
- Upload the file and click on the Save button.
Setting the prices manually in the Merchant Panel:
1. Go to your Products page and select the store,
2. Chose the product and scroll down to the list of variants,
3. Click on the "Edit shipping" button in the bottom right corner, near the product variants,
4. Set different shipping prices for each variant to each country or set a default shipping price for all the allowed countries for this specific product variant.