The Shipping price by country feature lets you approximate the shipping prices to their actual counterparts and set pricing for different countries.
How to set new shipping prices?
There are 3 ways to set shipping price for allowed countries: one by one on product cards, via CSV in bulk, API.
How to set shipping price via product card?
- Open the Products page and choose a particular product.
- Scroll down to the Product Variants and click on the Edit Shipping button.
- Select the product setup to edit the whole product, or the product variant to edit it separately;
4. Select the warehouse in the list.
5. Set the custom shipping price for each destination country (you can also disable the countries you don't want to ship the product to).
6. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
Product Variant Setup
4. Set the custom offline shipping price for each destination country or the default shipping price for the whole warehouse (you can also disable the countries you don't want to ship the product to);
5. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
How do product setup and product variant setup work together?
|Product Variant Setup
|What Joom will use
|Product variant setup
|Default shipping srice
How to reset product variant setup?
If you have already provided shipping settings for product variants, but want to use product settings for the entire product only, click on the Reset to Default button on the product variant setup page.
How to set shipping price via CSV?
- Click on the Export Shipping Prices button on the top of the Products page and click Export products.
- In case you have international warehouses, please select one. The CSV files are generated separately for each individual warehouse. You can find the file with exported products on the Downloads page.
- Download the file and fill it in.
- To set separate shipping prices for different countries, fill in the following columns in the given CSV file:
- product SKU. SKUs of the products you want to edit.
- variant SKU. SKUs of the product variants you want to edit. IT IS NOT REQUIRED when editing products shipping prices by country. In case your product has more than 50 variants, you can’t set up different shipping prices for each variant - you set one price for the product with all the variants.
- Country shipping price. Custom shipping price you want to set for a specific country.
The word “country” in the header should be changed to the two-letter country identifier-code. For example, RU for Russia or DE for Germany; if you want to disable the country for a certain product, please type “disabled” instead of the price amount in the Shipping price column.
To set the shipping price for the whole product, leave the Product Variant SKU field blank.
If you want to reset a country value to default, please type “default” instead of the price amount.
When you finish setting shipping price by country, save the file and upload it back to the platform: Go to Products, click Manage Products > Edit Shipping Prices and upload the file and click on the Save button.
How to set shipping price via API?
You may customize shipping prices via Joom API as well. Find more information about API simplified method in the following documentation: Product shipping destinations.