A video gives you the opportunity to describe more detailed information about your product. Upgrade your product listings by uploading a video to the product card. Note that you can add videos only to the products from top stores.
How can you upload a video?
- Go to Products > Videos and choose Upload Videos.
- Upload a video, give a name to it and save changes.The video will start uploading, please wait until the loading ends and don’t close the page while it is uploading. After you uploaded the video, you will see its status on the top of the video page.
Click here to see the list of possible statuses.
Your video is being uploaded. You can link the products after it has been successfully uploaded and processed.
Your video is being processed. You can link the products after it has been successfully processed.
|Video is uploaded and ready for publishing. Now you can link the products.
|Video was not processed correctly. Please try to upload it again.
Once the video is successfully uploaded, you will need to link your products to the video.
Video moderation process
Once your video is uploaded on the platform, it’ll first be sent to our moderators under the On review status.
- If there are no issues, your video will get the Approved status. Only then you’ll be able to link the products.
If your video was rejected, you would find the reasons on the video card. The rejected video cannot be fixed - remove it and upload a new one again.
Reasons for rejecting your video after moderation
Video does not display any products sold on Joom.
Video contains information about prices, delivery terms or guarantees.
Video contains prohibited content.
Video quality is too bad, we do not recommend adding it to your product.
Video contains copyright infringement.
The voiceover in the video is unintelligible to most Joom customers
Video mentions or includes links to third-party resources.
The text in the video is unintelligible to most Joom customers
Video contains sensitive content.
How to link the products to a video?
- Go to the uploaded video's page and click on the Link Products button.
- Select the products from the list. If you can't find a product using filters, it means that the product is already linked to another video. Or enter the product ID's you want to link.
- Click on the Add Selected button.
Each product is allowed to have only one video linked. If you want to link a product to another video, you need to unlink it from the original video.
- Supported extensions: mov, avi, mp4 etc
- Minimum size: 10 KB
- Maximum size: 1 GB
- Video size ratio: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9
- Length: minimum duration of 3 seconds.
- You can only have 1 video on each product card. The video should display your specific product, not to confuse or misinform the customers.