Get your account ready
Step 1: Register to open an account
- Go to the Joom for Merchants Sign Up page
- Scroll down and fill out all the required fields
- Click Submit
We will review your information and contact you within 3 business days.
Step 2: Activate your account
Log into your Joom account and fill out all the necessary information on the Settings page:
Please refer to the article Set Up Your Account to learn more details.
To pass the KYC Profile review on Joom prepare the following documents (make sure they are all up to date):
- Business license copy
- Company owner ID
- Company owner photo with ID
Step 3: Learn the main Platform Rules and what's Prohibited on Joom
Step 4: Verify your brand, if you are selling branded products
Get your store ready
Step 5: Open a store.
You can find a detailed explanation in the article How to Open a store?
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: You are allowed to upload up to 500 products to each store.
Step 6: Choose a store specialization for every store you open.
You can find a detailed explanation in the article Store Specialization.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Only specialized stores are eligible for Top Stores upgrade. If you sell items from different categories, please, open several specialized stores.
Get your products ready
Step 7: Upload products to the store and wait till they undergo the product moderation.
Get your logistics ready
Step 8: Check Joom Logistics and Offline Logistics principles
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Set the product price and the shipping price separately. The default shipping price must be indicated as above 0, otherwise you may be charged for the logistics. Don't skip this step if you don't want to be charged unexpectedly.
Promote your products
Step 9: Promote your products to get the first sales faster.
- Joom Ads - try different advertising campaigns and effective strategies offered by Joom, such as CPM for new products and CPA for well-selling products
- Promotions - take part in weekly and monthly sales by providing discounts for your products and drive your traffic and sales
- Influencer Program - get your first reviews and expand brand awareness by exchanging products with professional Joom bloggers
- LTO (Limited Time Offer) - attract more customers by driving urgency sale for your products. The greater discount the more effective it works for new products.
Get your first sales on Joom!
☆ What else to know?
- Joom’s Take Rate depends on the product category, for most categories it is 5-15%.
- Payments on Joom are transferred every 2 weeks to your company’s Payoneer account.
- There are several operations you can integrate via ERP system, just use Joom API documentation for such tasks.
- You can evaluate how many orders you get and how well your products are being sold using the Analytics section in your Joom account.
- You can find answers to any of your questions in our Help Center.
If you have any questions, contact our Merchant Support Team:
Daily questions/account operations - email@example.com
Specific questions/brands/promotions - firstname.lastname@example.org