We've created a Check-list of the essential information you SHOULD KNOW before you start selling on Joom
1. How to register?
Go to the Joom for Merchants Sign Up page;
Scroll down and fill in all the required fields;
We will review your information and contact you within 3 business days.
2. Take Rate on Joom is 5-15%.
To Learn more about Joom Take-rate Policy please refer to this article.
3. Payments on Joom are transferred every 2 weeks to your company’s Payoneer account. Therefore please make sure that you've linked your corporate account to Joom.
4. To pass the KYC Profile review on Joom prepare the following documents (make sure they are all up to date):
Business license copy
Company owner ID
Company owner photo with ID
5. Learn the main Rules and what's Prohibited on Joom:
6. Choose and allow the countries where you want to ship your products and block all the countries you don't want to ship to.
7. Choose a store specialization for every store you open.
PLEASE NOTE: Store specialization can be chosen only once and cannot be changed later
8. Most of the product mass-uploads on Joom are done with the CSV files. Make sure you know how to work with this file format.
9.Promote your products on Joom to boost your sales and GMV.
Joom Ads. (CPM for new products and CPA for well-selling products)
Influencer Program (works for the new products with no reviews)
LTO (Limited Time Offer) (works for the new products with no reviews)
10. Learn how to check analytics to follow your performance on Joom.
11. Authorise your brand if you're selling the branded products.
12. To contact Joom :
Daily questions/account operations - email@example.com
Specific questions/brands/promotions - firstname.lastname@example.org