Store specialization is a tool to make all the products within your store consistent (similar to each other).
Why Should Your Store Be Consistent?
- Consistency of the products increases the chances that the customer will be interested in more products in your store, which eventually will increase the number of orders you receive;
- A consistent store is able to become a Top Store.
How to Choose the Store Specialization?
- Go to the "Stores" page in your Joom account and choose a store;
- Click on the "Edit Store" button;
- Select a store specialization from the list: Clothing, Health&Beauty, Accessories and Components for Electronics, Electronic Devices, Jewelry and Bijouterie, Adult (18+), Home/Kitchen Equipment, Gardening, Baby/Kid Item, Automobile Units.
PLEASE NOTE: You can choose the store specialization only once per each store.
Products not matching your chosen store specialization will be blocked. The Product Diagnostics message "Product doesn't match store specialization" will appear at the top of the product page.
You should transfer products that do not belong to the corresponding specialization to another store. Learn more about Transferring products between stores here
Which Categories belong to which specialization?
You can download this XLSX file, where you can find our entire Specialization-mapping, to know where exactly your products belong.
Please sign in to leave a comment.