Top Store is the premium status of stores on Joom platform. Based on high performance metrics, it has become a guarantee of growing purchase rate and customers' instant trust.
Any regular store is encouraged to apply to be a Top Store if it meets all the requirements stated down below. We highly recommend you to benefit from the privileges that we provide exclusively to the merchants of high merit.
For more visual information about the Top Stores ecosystem, please refer to the introduction video below.
Why do I need the Top Store status?
⭐️ There are Exclusive Privileges only available for Top Stores:
- Product Video: give more detailed information about your product;
- Product Groups: customise the way that the products are grouped in the store page;
- Influencer Program: get more detailed reviews from our experienced bloggers;
- Individualised promotions: create your own promotions that are most suitable for your products;
- Discount for subscription: attract more followers by offering a discount;
- Early access to the newly developed premium features.
|More exclusive features are being developed right at the moment.|
Some other advantages:
- Top Stores get additional traffic due to the optimised way they get displayed in the Joom app - grouped by specialisation in a separate tab, highlighted in search results.
- The Top store status is highlighted in the product page, so that it could leave an impression on the customers and boost the whole store’s sales.
|Top Store in Stores tab||Top Store Main Page|
- Top store products get extra promotion by being priorly displayed in the Best tab.
- Only Top Store products will be shown in the Similar Items section of products of other top store product, so your products will be automatically recommended to the customers who are looking for products of high quality;
- Once products from your Top store receive at least 10 orders and 5 reviews overall (without any order cancellations and with high average rating), the tier of all active products from the same store will be automatically raised.
How to become a Top Store?
In order to be qualified for a Top Store application, your store should meet the following basic requirements:
- Has the correct store specialisation selected based on the products you sell;
⚠️ REMINDER: Currently, stores belonging to the specialisation "Products for Adults" cannot apply to become a Top Store.
If you believe your store is qualified for the Top Store status, please fill out this form.
Joom will get back to you with the application results.
The Top Store status is not given once and for all. Joom reserves the right to withdraw the Top Store status from the store, if it no longer meets the requirements.
Top Store Metrics:
- <2% of order cancellations by merchant during the timeframe of previous 24-10 days
- <2% оf orders over $10 cancellations by merchant during the timeframe of previous 24-10 days
- >75% of orders get the shipped status in less than 3 days, during the timeframe of previous 21-7 days
- <4% of any refunds by quality during the timeframe of previous 104-91 days
- <4% of refunds by quality for orders over $10 during the timeframe of previous 104-91 days
Quality criteria include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Store name doesn't violate Joom rules;
- Store logo is clearly visible;
- Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception;
- Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user;
- Store offers superior product quality which is checked by the means available to the Joom team;
- Products don’t violate Joom product requirements, product pictures are clear and match the store concept;
- Product pictures don't contain clickbait content or disturbing (offensive) images;
- Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates;
- The variants of a product are consistent, no unrelated variants.
What should I do to make my store more eligible for the Top Store status?
- If your store currently doesn't meet all the requirements, here are some tips that should help improving your store's performance, so that you can keep up soon:
- After your application gets approved, you can also use the following tips to make more improvements: