Top Store is the premium status of stores on Joom platform. Based on high performance metrics, it has become a guarantee of growing purchase rate and customers' instant trust. Top Store will be benefited exclusively by the privileges that we provide to our merchants of high merit.
Therefore, we highly recommend you to do your best to meet the requirements, follow all the platform rules, continue to sell your products on Joom and fulfill all the orders. Our manager will contact you to become our Joom Top Store!💪
For more visual information about the Top Stores ecosystem, please refer to the introduction video below.
Why do I need the Top Store status?
⭐️ There are Exclusive Privileges only available for Top Stores:
- Product Video: give more detailed information about your product;
- Product Groups: customise the way that the products are grouped in the store page;
- Influencer Program: get more detailed reviews from our experienced bloggers;
- Individualised promotions: create your own promotions that are most suitable for your products;
- Discount for subscription: attract more followers by offering a discount;
- Early access to the newly developed premium features.
|More exclusive features are being developed right at the moment.|
Some other advantages:
- The Top store status is highlighted in the product page, so that it could leave an impression on the customers and boost the whole store’s sales.
|Top Store product page|
- Top store products get extra promotion by being priorly displayed in the Best tab.
- Only Top Store products will be shown in the Similar Items section of products of other top store product, so your products will be automatically recommended to the customers who are looking for products of high quality;
- Once products from your Top store receive at least 10 orders and 5 reviews overall (without any order cancellations and with high average rating), the tier of all active products from the same store will be automatically raised.
We removed the “Stores” tab from the main screen because we’re optimizing the main screen to lead more traffic to the good products. This modification won’t lead to significant changes in traffic, but you may see the decrease in purchases precisely from the “Stores” page.
How to become a Top Store?
Any regular store has the opportunity to become a Top Store, if all the requirements stated down below are met. Joom category managers manually select the qualified stores and give out the status.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Even though your store meets all the requirements, it still might not receive the Top store status, as other different criteria such as competitors in your products’ categories, overall market situation, etc are taken into account in the decision.
The Top Store status is not given once and for all. Joom reserves the right to withdraw the Top Store status from the store, if it no longer meets the requirements.
- Have the correct store specialisation selected based on the products you sell;
⚠️ REMINDER: Currently, stores belonging to the specialisation "Products for Adults" cannot apply to become a Top Store.
Top Store Metrics:
- <2% of order cancellations by merchant during the timeframe of previous 24-10 days
- <2% оf orders over $10 cancellations by merchant during the timeframe of previous 24-10 days
- >75% of orders get the shipped status in less than 3 days, during the timeframe of previous 21-7 days
- <4% of any refunds by quality during the timeframe of previous 104-91 days
- <4% of refunds by quality for orders over $10 during the timeframe of previous 104-91 days
Quality criteria include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Store name doesn't violate Joom rules;
- Store logo is clearly visible;
- Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception;
- Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user;
- Store offers superior product quality which is checked by the means available to the Joom team;
- Products don’t violate Joom product requirements, product pictures are clear and match the store concept;
- Product pictures don't contain clickbait content or disturbing (offensive) images;
- Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates;
- The variants of a product are consistent, no unrelated variants.
What should I do to make my store more eligible for the Top Store status?
- If your store currently doesn't meet all the requirements, here are some tips that should help improving your store's performance, so that you can keep up soon:
- After your application gets approved, you can also use the following tips to make more improvements: