"3-Day Shipping Rate" measures the ratio of orders in the "Shipped" status within 3 days after the orders got approved to all the approved orders during the evaluation period.
The system starts calculating the metric for the first time, when there are at least 100 orders during an evaluation period. If there are not enough orders, the metric will get the N/A (not available) status.
Once the metric has been calculated for the first time, it will be calculated continuously even if there are not enough orders in the next evaluation period.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 21st day and ending 7 days before the current date.
3-Day Shipping Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for 3-Day Shipping Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical. Please read the article "Merchant Performance System" for more details.
You can check the metric's status on the "Performance" page in your Joom account.
Advice on How to Improve the Metric
Download the list of all the orders from a certain evaluation period and try to find the reasons for poor performance.
- Go to the "Performance" page in your Joom account;
- Click on the "Show Details" button next to the 3-Day Shipping Rate metric;
- Click on the "Export Orders" button to download the list of evaluated order (the file will be available in the "My Files" section).
- Make sure that you have enough inventory for active products from the list;
- Make sure that you are able to fulfill the orders quickly.