A Limited Time Offer (LTO) is a promotional activity that offers customers discounts on random products for an hour. This discount timeframe imparts a sense of urgency to customers and encourages impulsive buying behaviors.
This is how promotional products appear on the Joom app:
- Product selection: You cannot choose products for the promo as it is done by the Joom platform. Products with the EDLP badge are excluded from participating in the LTO.
- Product rating: The product must have an average rating greater than 3.5 or have no ratings at all.
- Discount range: The discount range is set randomly and can be up to 10%.
- Multiple selections: One product can be selected multiple times for participation in the promo.
📌 Please note:
These requirements are in place to ensure fairness and maintain the quality of the LTO promotion.
How to Participate in LTO
- In Merchant Panel, go to Marketing > Limited Time Offer.
- Turn on Participate in Limited Time Offer.If you want to stop participating in the promotion, simply turn off Participate in limited time offer. It requires up to 48 hours to completely stop participation in the LTO.
On the Limited Time Offer page, you will find graphics that reflect the efficiency of the promotional activity. These graphics allow you to evaluate the performance within a specific store and date range.
Below the graphics, you will find a promotional activity list where you can:
- Export the full report.
- Analyze the metrics to evaluate the performance within each given store. If you want to see more metrics, click the gear icon and choose specific metrics from the drop-down list.