If there are some products in your store that you don't need anymore, you can delete them by using the "Archive / Delete Products" feature.
PLEASE NOTE: This feature is irreversible! Archived products by no means can become active again!
Why Would You Want to Delete the Products?
- Your store has a limit for the product amount - 10 000 products (both enabled and disabled). If there are more products your store can include, Joom suggests you to revise the store and archive the unwanted products;
- If there are no outdated or unwanted products in your store, you are able to choose its specialization and turn it into a Top Store.
How to Archive / Delete the Products?
- Prepare the SKU of the products you want to archive;
- Go to the "Products" page;
- Click on the "Manage Products" button and choose "Archive / Delete Products via CSV";
4. Download the CSV file and fill it out: insert the products SKU you prepared in Step 1 and write "yes" in the column for every product you want to delete;
5. Upload the file back to the system;
6. Click on the "Upload" button.
If you want to get the results by email, please don't forget to select your email address right before clicking on the "Upload" button.