Archive / Delete Products
If there are some products in your store that you don't need anymore, you can delete them by using the "Archive / Delete Products" feature.
PLEASE NOTE: This feature is irreversible! Archived products by no means can become active again!
Why Would You Want to Delete the Products?
- Your store has a limit for the product amount. If there are more products your store can include, Joom suggests you revise the store and archive the unwanted products;
- If there are no outdated or unwanted products in your store, you are able to choose its specialization and turn it into a Top Store.
How to Archive / Delete the Products?
- Prepare the SKU or ID of the products you want to archive;
- Go to the Products page;
- Click on the Manage Products button and choose Archive / Delete Products via CSV/XLSX;
Toggle the New design switch to enable the Template feature and click on the Set up a template CSV/XLSX button;
- Choose productRemove to delete the product or productRemoveVariant to delete the product variant;
- Choose the Product Identifier (Product ID or Product SKU);
- Select the file Format you prefer (CSV or XLSX);
- Download the file and fill it out: insert the products' SKUs or IDs you prepared in Step 1 and write "yes" in the Remove Product column for every product you want to delete;
- insert the products' SKUs/IDs you prepared (required);
- write "yes" in the Remove Product column for every product you want to delete (required);
- you can also indicate the reason for deleting the products in the Reason column (not required).
There are 3 possible values to indicate the reason for deleting the products.
- or you can leave this value blank
5. Upload the file back into your account.
6. Click on the Upload button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.