Enabling/Disabling products is useful when your stock changes and you want to temporarily make them inaccessible for customers.
We have 3 main ways to disable/enable products and variations:
- Product page in the Joom account;
- CSV files;
- Joom API.
To disable/enable a product or variation manually in Merchant Panel:
- Log in to your merchant account;
- Navigate to the store you need;
- Locate the product or variation you want to disable/enable;
- Click/Unclick checkbox "Enabled."
To disable/enable a product or variation via CSV files：
- Locate the Enable column, and enter "Yes" for the product or variation you want to enable.
- Locate the Disable column, and enter "Yes" for the product or variation you want to disable.
To disable a product, you need to disable all product variations. To enable a product, you need to enable at least one (1) variation of the product.
To learn more about disabling/enabling products and variations via Joom API, please refer the API documentation.