"Quality Refund Rate" measures the ratio of orders refunded due to quality reasons to all the orders approved during the evaluation period.
The system starts calculating the metric for the first time, when there are at least 100 orders during an evaluation period. If there are not enough orders, the metric will get the N/A (not available) status.
Once the metric has been calculated for the first time, it will be calculated continuously even if there are not enough orders in the next evaluation period.
Calculation includes the orders refunded because of:
- Wrong Product;
- Wrong Color;
- Wrong Size;
- Wrong Quantity;
- Bad Quality;
- Minor Problems;
- Product Is Different from Images.
PLEASE NOTE: This metric also includes partly refunded orders.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 104th day and ending 90 days before the current date.
Quality Refund Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for Quality Refund Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical. Please read the article "Merchant Performance System" for more details.
You can check the metric's status on the "Performance" page in your Joom account.
Advice on How to Improve the Metric
Download the list of all the orders from a certain evaluation period and try to find the reasons for poor performance.
- Go to the "Performance" page in your Joom account;
- Click on the "Show Details" button next to the Quality Refund Rate metric;
- Click on the "Export Orders" button to download the list of evaluated order (the file will be available in the "My Files" section).
- Review refunded orders and disable or improve poor quality products;
- Review ratings and disable or improve low-rated products;
- Check that the descriptions are complete and correct;
- Check that size charts and product images are correct.