"Cancellation Rate" measures the ratio of orders cancelled by a merchant to all the approved orders during the evaluation period.
The system starts calculating the metric for the first time, when there are at least 100 orders during an evaluation period. If there are not enough orders, the metric will get the N/A (not available) status.
Once the metric has been calculated for the first time, it will be calculated continuously even if there are not enough orders in the next evaluation period.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 24th day and ending 10 days before the current date.
Cancellation Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for Cancellation Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical. Please read the article "Merchant Performance System" for more details.
You can check the metric's status on the "Performance" page in your Joom account.
Advice on How to Improve the Metric
Download the list of all the orders from a certain evaluation period and try to find the reasons for poor performance.
- Go to the "Performance" page in your Joom account;
- Click on the "Show Details" button next to the Cancellation Rate metric;
- Click on the "Export Orders" button to download the list of evaluated order (the file will be available in the "My Files" section).
- Disable products with high Cancellation Rate;
- Make sure that the inventory of active products is up-to-date;
- Make sure that you are able to fulfill orders to all countries you enabled. You can set up the list of allowed countries via Blocked Countries feature.