MSRP is a manufacturer's suggested retail price, so it is the price approved by the manufacturer.
It can be used to set your discounts for the products you sell on the Joom platform in order to show the customer that you are selling the product cheaper, that manufacturer submitted.
How to set a discount and show it to the customers?
There are 2 ways to set your discount via MSRP:
- Product card in Merchant panel
Products without the discount:
Products with discount look like this:
How can I set the discount in your Merchant panel?
- Go to Products, select product you want to edit by clicking its name and click Edit product.
- Scroll down to Manufacturer suggested retail price (without VAT), USD.
- Enter the amount of the old price without VAT and shipping price without VAT in Manufacturer suggested retail price, USD.
- Enter a new price without VAT in Price, USD and enter shipping price without VAT in Shipping price, USD. Don't forget to save changes.
How can I set the discount via CSV/XLSX files?
Please watch the video-tutorial below: