There are 2 ways to set a discount: manually one by one on a product card or via files in bulk.
|Products without the discount look like this
|Products with discount look like this
How to set a discount via a product card?
- Go to Products, select the product you want to edit by clicking its name and click Edit product.
- Scroll down to Manufacturer suggested retail price (without VAT), USD and enter a full price before a discount, including the shipping price. It will be shown as the crossed-out original price.
- In the Price, USD field, enter a new price with a discount applied.
- Enter the shipping price in the Shipping price, USD field. Don't forget to save changes.
Product prices and shipping prices should be indicated without VAT, as it is calculated automatically by our system and added to your price.
How to set a discount via files?
- Go to Products > Create/Change Products via Files > Set up a template CSV/XLSX.
- Select the type of template and format and click Download.
- Fill in the file. You need to fill in only these three columns to set a discount a leave other details unchanged:
MSRP. The full price before a discount, including the shipping price.
Price. A new price with a discount applied without shipping price.
Shipping price. Shipping price for a new price with a discount.
- Save changes and upload the file back: Go to Products > Manage products > Create/Change Products via Files and drag and drop the file in the Upload area.