This article will help you correctly fill in CSV and XLSX templates to add your products to the store.
Product Attribute - is a parameter and your product's feature that we use on Joom to represent your products in their product cards.
Product attributes can be divided into 2 groups:
- Required (those you must list while filling in your product's card or a CSV/XLSX file);
- Recommended (those you don't necessarily need but should provide to give your customers as much info as possible).
- You can check the second row under each attribute name to see whether it's "required" or "recommended". Delete this row before uploading the file. You can delete it during or after filling it out;
- All "recommended" columns can be left blank or deleted for convenience;
- Make sure the format of the cells in the file is Text to avoid recognition errors.
The List of Product Attributes:
Unique product identifier. Alternative name: Parent SKU. It can be left blank when a product is uploaded for the first time.
Each word in the product name should start with capital letters
The product naming template:[Brand] + Product Type + Characteristics (color/ size/ effect/ features/ volume) + Version Example: [Cos De Baha] Anti-Wrinkle peptide Facial Serum with Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline 30ml / 60ml
Contains basic product information, such as package set, main product characteristics, color, material, size, etc.
You can specify the required attributes in the description as well. Learn more here.
If you are uploading cosmetics, please read How to upload cosmetics
If you are uploading K-pop albums, please read How to upload K-pop albums
Keywords assigned to your product which help the customers find your product on search results.
For internal grouping of products. You can leave this field blank.
|Brand||Fill in the name of verified brand. See more about How to authorize your brand on Joom|
|Product GTIN||Used for off-site advertising. It is a unique number used to identify products and product sets. Should be unique for each product variation.|
|Landing Page URL||
Direct link to the Landing Page of your product.
If the product does not have a Landing Page, leave it blank or delete it.
|Product Main Image URL||
Direct link to the main image (picture) of your product.
|Extra Image URLs (max 20)||
Direct link to the extra image of your product.
We recommend adding:
When listing multiple URLs:
|Suggested Category ID||
The ID of your product's category.
If you don't know the Category ID of your product, leave it blank or delete it. It will be set automatically after the product is uploaded to the platform.
Used to define the product type. Products could be divided into Dangerous Kind and Non-Dangerous Kind.
Learn more in this article.
This feature is available for the Top Stores only.
If the product doesn't belong to the Top Store, leave this row blank or delete it.
Learn more about the Video Feature in this article.
Unique product variation identifier. Alternative name: SKU.
To add a new variant:
If a product has only one variant, you can use the same Product SKU.
|Variant Main Image URL||
Direct link to the main image of your product variation. Relevant image should be provided for each product variation.
Check the Main Image URL attribute to see the image requirements.
Weight of the product after packaging in kilograms (kg).
100 grams must be written as 0.1.
Width of the product after packaging in millimeters (mm).
20 cm must be written as 200.
Length of the product after packaging in millimeters (mm).
20 cm must be written as 200.
Height of the product after packaging in millimeters (mm).
20 cm must be written as 200.
|Manufacture GTIN||Used for off-site advertising. It is a unique number used to identify products and product sets. Should be unique for each product variation.|
|HS Code||It is a list of numbers used by customs to classify a product. Just leave this row blank if you don't know it.|
The main color of your product variation.
Use ONLY titles for colors from the accepted colors list. Otherwise, your product would be rejected!
To define your color, use Size column instead.
If it's difficult to determine, fill in "as the picture" and add an image URL (required).
If you are uploading cosmetics and have problems with color tones, please read How to upload cosmetics
Please provide size information for each product variant.
The price of the product without the cost of international shipping.
|Currency||Fill in USD to confirm that your product price is provided in the correct currency.|
Default Warehouse Inventory
The current inventory of your products in stock.
Offline shipping cost. Learn more about Offline Shipping in this article.
The declared value indicates the maximum liability for a lost or damaged package.
Manufacturer's suggested retail price. It can be used to set your discounts for the products you sell on the Joom platform in order to show the customer that you are selling the product cheaper than manufacturer suggested.
Required only if you have more stores than 1 to specify which store exactly the products belongs to.
How to work with the template?
- Open a CSV/XSLX file.
- Start filling in product information from the second row. If you don't know how to fill in some fields.
- Start filling the information of product variants from the Variant SKU column;
4. Use a new row for each product variant;
5. To group a few product variants into one product, fill in the same Product SKU;
6. The Product Name, Description, Search Tags, Dangerous Kind, and Main Image of the Product attributes are common to all grouped product variants. Make sure that the product information is valid for all grouped variants;
7. Fill in the Store ID information. If there is only one store in your account, you don't have to fill it in; if there is more than one store in your account, you must fill it in;
8. Save the document as a CSV or XSLX file.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- You can upload CSV and XLSX files only with the required attributes. You should add all the unique attributes specific to your products to the product description;
- The first row contains default names of product attributes;
Those fields that cannot be changed but are required to be filled in are marked as required, irreversible;
- Non-mandatory attributes can be left blank.
Template with preset attributes
When adding your products, you can create Templates for specific product categories with all the required and recommended attributes set in the template by default.
- Go to the Products page in your Joom account;
- Click on the Manage Products button;
- Choose Create/Change via CSV/XLSX;
- Toggle the New design switch to enable the Template feature;
- Click on the Set up a template CSV/XLSX button;
- When choosing a Template type, select Per Category;
- Choose the Product Categories (up to 5);
- Select the file Format you prefer (CSV or XLSX);
- Click on the Download button;
- Edit the file and upload it to the Merchant Panel.
How to check if the file uploaded successfully?
- Open the Uploads page in your Merchant panel;
- Find the uploaded file in the list and check its status;
- You will see Completed if it was uploaded successfully and Completed with errors if it wasn't;
- If the status is Completed with errors, click on the file name to learn more about the error;
- Record + number indicates the row where the error occurred;
- After " : " you can see the detailed information about the error.