In case you are selling K-pop albums and merchandise you should know the basics of selling these items on Joom.
The Pre-order feature on Joom
The pre-order feature counts as 3 weeks maximum before the release date.
Pre-order feature is available on JOOM by request only. Therefore if you are planning on pre-ordering the album, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the pre-order is approved for you by one of the Joom employees
Please make sure that:
1) You've put the Release date in the product description.
2) You've wrote: [Pre-order] before the product name,
3) Please note: you can upload products not earlier than 21 days before the day, when you can actually ship the product.
Picture requirements for album covers
1) Korean language on the picture is allowed only for the content, that was originally a part of the album-cover design
2) All the extra information you might want to add to the picture (size, quantity, etc.) - must be in English.
Example of BAD Korean content on your picture:
There are two ways of introducing the playlist to customers:
- You take the picture, that shows the entire playlist. In this case if everything is originally written in Korean Language only is ok!
- If you want to include the playlist in the description in the textual form, you can write them in Korean but to also provide English translations or transliterations for all the Korean songs.
1)좋은 오후 (good afternoon)
2)좋은 오후 (good afternoon)
3)좋은 오후 (good afternoon)
However in case all the songs are originally in English, there is no need to translate them into Korean. Only the English version should be ok.