In case you are selling K-pop albums and merchandise you should know the basics of selling these items on Joom.
The Pre-order feature on Joom
The pre-order feature counts as 3 weeks maximum before the release date.
Pre-order feature is available on JOOM by request only. Therefore, if you intend to pre-order the album, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying for pre-order approval, please ensure that:
- You've put the release date in the product description.
- You've written: [Pre-order] before the product name,
⚠️Please note: you can upload products not earlier than 21 days before the day, when you can actually ship the product.
Requirements for images
1) Cover image should be clear without any information in other languages (except English)
2) Please upload extra images for versions and content of the album.
Example of BAD Korean content on your picture:
- State all contents of the album (e.g., photobook, photo cards, posters, etc.) + [ photo 1]
- Make sure to upload all variants in one card.
- We do not recommend selling albums randomly. Nevertheless, if you have to sell albums randomly, please state [Random Version] in Product Name.
- Include the playlist in the description. You can write them in Korean and provide English translations or transliterations for all the Korean songs. Or you can upload an image with a tracklist.
- Please state the release date of the album.