What is Joom API?
Joom API — is a special programming tool that is intended to be used by merchants and developers for managing inventory and uploading products in bulk.
It is a fully programmable alternative to the web version of Joom that contains all the important basic information on product-creation and order fulfillment. This documentation is for building with the successful integration with Joom for Merchants API.
What is inside our API documentation?
1) Authorization and step-by-step guide for integrating your App with Joom API. For the more detailed info please refer to API docs or our article How to Integrate a Store through API?
2) General overview of every section,
3) Product and Order endpoints - since this documentation only covers the essential product/order information
4) A special sandbox environment, where you can test and try out our API and web interface before going live in production.
Basics you need to know to successfully use our API:
1. All responses from the Joom API come in JSON.
2. All the dates and times in our API are in UTC unless otherwise mentioned.
Joom API endpoints for Product and Order Management:
Please note: Our API endpoints do not cover all the necessary actions and steps for Product/Order management. Some steps are supposed to be done manually through your Merchant Panel or by uploading information via CSV files.
Please sign in to leave a comment.