Restricted Products and Content
Joom follows the customs laws of different countries. If a restricted product discovered on sale, it will be disabled without preliminary notice. Merchant will be penalised for prohibited activity.
It is forbidden to sell the following products:
- Products violated third-party IP rights.
- Alcohol (including medical).
- Drugs and medications (except visible dressings, bandages, etc.).
- Medical equipment.
- Tobacco, electronic cigarettes, and smoking accessories.
- Weapons and cold weapons. Weapons means weapons for military use and firearms, such as bullets, cannons, grenades, mufflers and night vision devices. Cold weapons means dangerous, nunchakus, metallic stars, American punches, etc.
- Animals and prohibited products for animals.
- Lock picking and theft devices: picklocks, GPS jammers, and hidden cameras.
- Products from/to/mentioning entities and individuals from sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan).
- Body parts and human remains (e.g. hair, teeth, bone ash).
- Seeds. Import is prohibited for all countries, local sale is allowed.
- Laser pointers. The sale of laser pointers operating at more than 1 mW or with unspecified power capacity is prohibited.
It is forbidden to indicate the following content:
- Offensive content.
- Content propagating drugs.
- Content propagating violence.
- Content invoking, supporting, glorifying, or otherwise propagating hatred towards others on the basis of race, nationality, religion, sex, health, or sexual orientation.
- Inappropriate sexual content (except, adult accessories).
Please sign in to leave a comment.