On Joom in order to start selling branded products you have to become an authorized brand-seller or distributor.
Brand types on Joom:
We have 3 main types of brands on the Joom Platform:
A brands - world wide acclaimed famous brands (E.g. FILA, Samsung, LG, Missha, Dr.Jart+, Laneige, etc.)
B brands - locally known brands (Nacific, Tiam, Ciracle, etc.)
C brands - unknown brands.We require for you to authorize your A and B brands, while for the C brands we don’t require the obligatory authorization
Uploading documents via Merchant Panel
You can now upload scans of your brand authorizing documents right in the Merchant Panel.
You can upload 3 types of docs confirming your status as a:
- Brand owner,
Once you upload a document, it gets checked and verified and then you get the corresponding status as the official brand owner, reseller or distributor. Afterwards you can add Brand into your Product card.
Please note: All the brands are being authorised through the Panel one by one, therefore in case you have many brands for authorisations, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case you don’t have authorization documents, you can still apply for the A/B brand authorization via merchant pannel, but without a certain status. C-brands doesn’t require authorization.
- In case you want to authorise a brand that is not on the list - contact us via email@example.com.Learn more about uploading the documents in our article “Uploading the country-specific Certificates to the Merchant Panel”
How to authorize a brand without uploading the document through Merchant Panel?
To authorise a brand for your account please send us the following information in the mail body to the firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your merchants's name.
2. The name of your brand (IP).
After compiling all the necessary documents and sending them to our managers it takes
up to 3 days for Joom to review and either decline or validate your authorization request. Please, be patient, since all the requests are reviewed in the order of them being received.
If you have any additional questions contact us at email@example.com
Uploading products with the brand previously authorized on Joom
If you already sell products under the authorised brand:
- Send the list of brand names to firstname.lastname@example.org before you add the products to your shop. (No official documents are needed, just the list of brands you want to sell)
- During the next 2 days we authorise these brands.
- You upload products.
- In the “Brand” field you put the exact brand name that you’ve sent us before
- Click “Save” and your products are successfully uploaded.
If you sell the unbranded products (no authorisation needed):
- Upload products
- Leave the “Brand”field empty
- Click “Save”- and your products are successfully uploaded.
By the “branded products” we mean products from the A and B categories, like: Fila, Cosrx, Missha, Nacific, Farmstay, etc.