On Joom in order to start selling branded products you have to become an authorized brand-seller or distributor.
Brand types on Joom:
We have 3 main types of brands on the Joom Platform:
A brands - world wide acclaimed famous brands (E.g. FILA, Samsung, LG, Missha, Dr.Jart+, Laneige, etc.)
B brands - locally known brands (Nacific, Tiam, Ciracle, etc.)
C brands - unknown brands.We require for you to authorize your A and B brands, while for the C brands we don’t require the obligatory authorization
Authorizing your brands:
If you see a warning message: "Your brand is not authorized yet" - this is a warning, not a rejection reason for Joom.
To learn more about our warning notifications on Joom please refer to this article.
To authorise a brand for your account please send us the following information in the mail body to the email@example.com:
1. Your merchants's name.
2. The name of your brand (IP).
After compiling all the necessary documents and sending them to our managers it takes
up to 3 days for Joom to review and either decline or validate your authorization request. Please, be patient, since all the requests are reviewed in the order of them being received.
If you have any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Uploading products with the brand previously authorized on Joom
If you already sell products under the authorised brand:
- Send the list of brand names to email@example.com before you add the products to your shop. (No official documents are needed, just the list of brands you want to sell)
- During the next 2 days we authorise these brands.
- You upload products.
- In the “Brand” field you put the exact brand name that you’ve sent us before
- Click “Save” and your products are successfully uploaded.
If you sell the unbranded products (no authorisation needed):
- Upload products
- Leave the “Brand”field empty
- Click “Save”- and your products are successfully uploaded.
By the “branded products” we mean products from the A and B categories, like: Fila, Cosrx, Missha, Nacific, Farmstay, etc.