On Joom in order to start selling branded products you have to become an authorized brand-seller or distributor.
Brand types on Joom:
We have 3 main types of brands on the Joom Platform:
A brands - world wide acclaimed famous brands (E.g. FILA, Samsung, LG, Missha, Dr.Jart+, Laneige, etc.)
B brands - locally known brands (Nacific, Tiam, Ciracle, etc.)
C brands - unknown brands. We require for you to authorize your A and B brands, while for the C brands we don’t require the obligatory authorization
Uploading documents via Merchant Panel
You can now upload scans of your brand authorizing documents right in the Merchant Panel.
You can upload 3 types of docs confirming your status as a:
- Brand owner,
1) Click on your account and chose tab Documents
2) Click on blue 'Add Document' button and select your type of trademark verification
3) Fill in required fields and submit the scans of documents (if needed)
Please note, "Title" field is used for the brand name and "Brand Name" is used for matching the title to brands registered on the platform.
Once you upload a document, it gets checked and verified and then you get the corresponding status as the official brand owner, reseller or distributor. Afterwards you can add Brand into your Product card.
Please note: All the brands are being authorised through the Panel one by one, therefore in case you have many brands for authorisations, please contact us via email@example.com.
- In case you don’t have authorization documents, you can still apply for the A/B brand authorization via merchant pannel, but without a certain status. C-brands doesn’t require authorization.
- In case you want to authorise a brand that is not on the list - contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about uploading the documents in our article “Uploading the country-specific Certificates to the Merchant Panel”
How to authorize a new brand?
To authorise a new brand for your account please send us the following information in the mail body to the email@example.com:
1. Merchant ID (copy from General Settings)
2. The name of your brand (IP) and attach logo of the brand
After compiling all the necessary documents and sending them to our managers it takes
up to 3 days for Joom to review and either decline or validate your authorization request. Please, be patient, since all the requests are reviewed in the order of them being received.
If you have any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you sell the unbranded products (no authorisation needed):
- Upload products
- Leave the “Brand”field empty
- Click “Save”- and your products are successfully uploaded.
By the “branded products” we mean products from the A and B categories, like: Fila, Cosrx, Missha, Nacific, Farmstay, etc.