To start selling branded products, you have to become an authorized brand-seller or distributor.
We have 3 main types of brands:
A brand: worldwide acclaimed renowned brands (E.g. FILA, Samsung, LG, Missha, Dr.Jart+, Laneige, etc.)
B brand: locally known brands (Nacific, Tiam, Ciracle, etc.)
C brand: unknown brands. We require for you to authorize your A and B brands, while for the C brands we don’t require the obligatory authorization
You can upload scans of your brand authorizing documents right in the Merchant Panel. You can upload 3 types of documents confirming your status: brand owner, reseller, distributor.
- Click on your name and choose Documents.
- Click Add Document and select your type of trademark verification.
- Fill in required fields and submit the scans of documents. The "Title" field is used for the brand name, and the "Brand Name" field is used for matching the title to brands registered on the platform. Once you upload a document, it gets checked and verified, and then you get the corresponding status as the official brand owner, reseller, or distributor. Afterward, you can add a brand into your product card.
All the brands are being authorized through the Merchant Panel one by one. In case you have many brands for authorizations, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have authorization documents, you can still apply for the A or B brand authorization via Merchant Panel, but without a certain status. C brands don’t require authorization.
If you want to authorize a brand that is not on the list, contact us via email@example.com. Learn more about uploading the documents in our article “Uploading the country-specific Certificates to the Merchant Panel”.
How to authorize a new brand?
To authorize a new brand for your account, please send us the following information via email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Merchant ID. Copy from General Settings in your account.
- A name of your brand (IP) and attach a logo of the brand.
If you sell the unbranded products, no authorization needed.