Store is a virtual shop and a storage space for your products on Joom.
To open a store:
- Go to the Merchant Panel > Stores > Open New Store.
- Enter the store name in the Title field. Please refer to store name requirements for more information.
- Choose a specialization. Please refer to store specialization for more information.
- Choose the store avatar and upload a background image.
- The avatar file format must be JPEG/PNG and the image must be square. The minimum size is 550×550.
- The background file format must be JPEG/PNG and the image must be 4:3. The minimum size is 1296×972.
To make the store more attractive to customers, we encourage merchants to design the own store avatars. Store avatars are displayed on a product's page, on the main page of the store, and in Favorites.
- Click Save.
Quantity of stores and products
The default maximum number of stores is 3. If you need to open more stores, please contact the Merchant Support Team.
The maximum number of products in one store is 500, including active and disabled products. If the number of products exceeds the limit within one store, you can delete them or transfer to another store.
If you feel like your store needs more than 500 products, you can apply for increasing the product limit up to 1,000 products. The requirements are the following:
- Store performance status is average or perfect;
- You already received two payouts;
- Your 4 weeks merchant revenue has been holding at the $5,000 level for 5 weeks in a row.
If you meet all the requirements above and want to have more products within one store, please contact our support team.
Please note: If at least one of your stores gets blocked by Joom, you will not be able to open another store within the following 6 months.