Store is a virtual shop and a storage space for your products on Joom.
Merchants have no limits for opening new stores. As for platform accounts, each merchant allowed to have only one account on Joom.
What Is a Store Specialisation?
Store specialisation determined by uploaded products. Products can be classified by:
- Product category: a store that sells clothes or a store that sells electronic devices and accessories, such as smartphones, earphones, cases, and power banks.
- Product style: a store that sells retro-style products, such as clothes or tableware.
- Brand: a store that sells products from a single brand.
How to set up a Store?
Go to the Stores page and click on "Open New Store" button.
1. Enter a store name.
- Should reflected the product category and style.
Store names must be in Latin (for merchants in South Korea);
Merchants cannot names of famous cross-border platforms or words associated with these platforms to name a store, such as “Amazon,” “Ali,” “AliExpress,” etc.
Merchants cannot use third-party brand names or words associated with other brands, unless authorized by the trademark owners.
2. Choose the store icon and upload a background image.
- Image format must be either JPEG or PNG.
- Images must be square in shape.
- Images must have a resolution above 550x550.
To make the store more attractive to customers, we encourage merchants to design their own store icons. Store icons are displayed on a product's page, on the main page of the store, and in section “Favorites."