Store is a virtual shop and a storage space for your products on Joom.
Merchants have no limits for opening new stores. As for platform accounts, each merchant allowed to have only one account on Joom.
What Is a Store Specialisation?
Store specialisation determined by uploaded products. Products can be classified by:
- Product category: a store that sells clothes or a store that sells electronic devices and accessories, such as smartphones, earphones, cases, and power banks.
- Product style: a store that sells retro-style products, such as clothes or tableware.
- Brand: a store that sells products from a single brand.
How to set up a Store?
Go to the Stores page and click on "Open New Store" button.
1. Enter a store name.
- Should reflected the product category and style.
Store names must be in Latin (for merchants in South Korea);
Merchants cannot names of famous cross-border platforms or words associated with these platforms to name a store, such as “Amazon,” “Ali,” “AliExpress,” etc.
Merchants cannot use third-party brand names or words associated with other brands, unless authorized by the trademark owners.
2. Choose the store icon and upload a background image.
- Image format must be either JPEG or PNG.
- Images must be square in shape.
- Images must have a resolution above 550x550.
To make the store more attractive to customers, we encourage merchants to design their own store icons. Store icons are displayed on a product's page, on the main page of the store, and in section “Favorites."
Quantity of Stores and Products
The default maximum number of stores is 1.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If at least one of your stores gets blocked by Joom, you will not be able to open another store within the following 6 months.
The maximum number of products in one store is 500 (including active and disabled products). If the number of product exceeds the limit within one store, you can delete them or transfer to another store.
If you feel like your store needs more than 500 products, you can apply for increasing the product limit to 1 000 products. The requirements are the following:
- Store performance status is "Average" or "Perfect";
- You already received 2 payments;
- Your 4 weeks Merchant Revenue has been holding at the $5k level for 5 weeks in a row.
If you meet all the requirements above and want to have more products within one store, please contact our support team.
How to open more than one store?
In order to be able to open more than one store, the existing store has to receive the Top Store status. For more information please refer to the article Top Stores.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Other quantity limit options can be discussed with your Key Account Manager only.