How to Set up your Account?
If your account is not set up properly and lacks some information, you will see the red exclamation mark on the Settings page in your Joom account.
Click your name in the upper-right corner and select Account Settings. Here you can check your general information filled out automatically. You cannot change information here.
- On General Setting page, click Edit.
- Fill in Public contact information. Information will be shown to customers.
- Fill in Primary contact information for communication between Joom and a merchant company.
- Provide email addresses to receive notifications about platform rules updates. You can add up to 10 email addresses.
- Provide return address to get returned products back.
- If you have stores on other platforms, you can add the URLs.
- Click Save.
Click KYC Profile next to General Settings. Here you can check your KYC profile status.
All merchants should provide KYC profile information according to the platform requirements. A merchant without an approved KYC profile will not be able to complete the account registration process. Please refer to a step-by-step guide on how to pass KYC procedure.
Payment Settings determine how merchants receive payments. Joom has Payment Channels and Payment Methods to settle with merchants. All merchants have to add a preferable payment method for each channel. Please refer to a full guide on Payment Settings.
Allowed Countries & Regions
Here you can see countries you can deliver. If you want to block countries you cannot or do not want to deliver your products to, move the slider. Don't forget to click on the Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.