Payoneer is the default payout method on Joom. Link your Payoneer account to Joom account and select Payoneer as your preferred payout method to receive payouts.
How to link a Payoneer account
- Go to Merchant Panel and click your name in the right upper corner.
- Choose Payout Settings > Payout Method > Add New Method.
- Choose Payoneer as a type, create a custom name for a method, pick a currency, and indicate a minimum payout amount. Please refer to Payout Settings to learn more.
- Click Save draft. After saving, you will be able to edit the payout method information in the future.
- Click Connect Existing. You will be redirected to a Payoneer website.
- Enter your login and password. In case you don’t have a Payoneer account, please go to https://www.payoneer.com and create one before adding a Payoneer payout method.
Once you've logged in to your Payoneer account, Joom will provide Payoneer with company information you filled in your KYC profile:
- Business license number;
- Company registration country or region;
- Company registration document type.
Payoneer will check if merchant company information provided by Joom matches information provided to Payoneer by a merchant when registering. Also, Payoneer will check if information belongs to a corporate account, as Joom does not work with individuals.
We are going to add the option to create an account from Merchant Panel. But for now, it is not available for all merchants.
If your account passed matching, you will see the green Valid status on the Payout Method. It means your Payoneer account is linked, and you got your Payee ID (a unique identifier used between Joom and Payoneer and created in the process of linking Payoneer account).
Don’t forget to select your Payoneer account as a payout method for your payout channel to receive payouts. Please refer to Payout Settings to learn more.
How to link a new Payoneer account?
To change Payoneer account, you just need to create a new payout method. The old one will immediately unlink and stop working because only one Payoneer can be linked to a merchant account.
Don’t forget to choose a new Payoneer account as payout method for your payout channel to receive payouts on it. Please refer to Payout Settings to learn more.
What if I face errors while linking Payoneer account?
— Make sure your Payoneer account is a company account, not your personal one;
— Make sure that the company business license in Joom KYC Profile and Payoneer account match each other;
— Contact Payoneer Customer Support Team, if you see error messages in the Payoneer account.
What if I can't receive payouts from Joom due to Payoneer account inactive status?
Please contact Payoneer Support Team.