While Joom permits the sale of healthcare and adult products, merchants are still responsible for ensuring that such products and related content comply with platform rules. To be compliant, products must clearly display their attributes in visual form, while avoiding unnecessary nudity or indecency, including using obscene pictures to attract attention. Products will be removed if they are found to be in violation of platform rules.
If the product images contain unnecessary nudity or indecency, the product will be blocked. For example:
- Depictions of female breasts with nipples;
- Depictions of human genitals;
- Pictures which show genitals of humans or animals;
- Depictions of the anus, except for schematic diagrams of organ function in sexual health products
- Depictions of sexual intercourse (even if genitals are not visible), masturbation, or other forms of sexual behavior;
- Pictures, graphics, or schematics of illustration of how to use adult toys.
Products that promote, imply, or depict sexual acts with minors are prohibited.
Permitted products and images
Images of sex toys and souvenirs that do not depict the use of such products.